I’m useless here: how about you lot ?

Travel Tales of Life

Sue Slaght and her husband are Adventurers. She is also a blogger of some renown and excellent travel writing (with photos !).

She’s entered a comp. she’s desperate to win, but it has to be voted for by social networking. The organizers won’t accept email as it’s impossible to control. Which means that I’m unable to cast a single vote.

So. How about youse instead ? – how about being REALLY NICE and visiting Sue’s blog to vote for her, eh ? As Number Five said …     [grin]

10 responses to “I’m useless here: how about you lot ?

1. ChristineR August 3, 2014 at 3:54 pm

You can vote blog url, M-R. Click on the link in Sue’s post (in the original she has blogged) and it will take you to the voting for the finalists page. You can vote by pressing W and putting in the url of your blog.

Liked by 1 person

2. Julie August 3, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Je n’ai pas trouvé où voter… :( Bon dimanche Margaret-Rose ;)

3. fightingfatblogger August 3, 2014 at 9:11 pm

I can’t find where to vote I’ve had about 6 pages open forgive my uselessness.

4. Sue Slaght August 3, 2014 at 11:22 pm

M-R I very much appreciate your help and that of your readers. I know it takes a lot of clicks. The key is getting to the social media buttons above my entry on the Bucket List Publications site. Thanks SO much!

5. joannesisco August 4, 2014 at 2:50 am

Thanks for the heads-up M-R. I am hopelessly behind in the posts I have outstanding in my mailbox. Go away for 3 weeks and all hell breaks loose.
    I’ll go looking for Sue’s post asap!!!

6. restlessjo August 5, 2014 at 5:54 pm

I’ve been! 5 votes on different social media slots. I gave it my best shot! :)

Liked by 1 person

• M-R August 5, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Goodonyer, Jo ! – Sue doesn’t think she has much chance because the bloke ahead of her has most of the people on one of the social networks behind him. But you never know …

Comments welcomed. Well, how about encouraged …? Would you believe, demanded ? [grin]

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 3,190 other followers